If you don’t follow me on my other various forms of social media, you probably don’t know I’m pregnant again. So, surprise! I’m…21 weeks pregnant. With another boy. I feel as though I have failed you as a blogger in withholding this knowledge so long. My apologies! Here, I’ll summarize for you:
– thought I wasn’t pregnant. Peed on a stick to rule it out because I was meeting friends for drinks. Forgot about the test for 20 minutes. Went to throw out what was obviously a negative test…only it was positive.
– begin to show immediately. By the third pregnancy my abs just gave up.
– start to vomit on a multi-times-a-day basis for nearly three months. That was fun!
– finally start to feel better around December.
– find out we are having another boy, which shocks most people except me. I knew it! Owen cried when we told him because he wanted a girl to create his own version of The Fresh Beat Band, which has two boys and two girls. He sobs we already HAVE two boys. Explain the idea of an all-boy band and he converts to Team Blue. Ryan couldn’t care less, but likes to pat my belly and say, “baby!”
That pretty much brings us to now. Baby boy is kicking and squirming, landing some good punches right to my bladder. He has no name yet, but this time I feel little urgency about it. Can’t leave the hospital without one, so he will be named eventually.
I am overjoyed and totally unprepared for the reality of three children, but come early June that will be our reality!
Sorry for holding out on you, friends. Still love you!
(Last week at 20 weeks. Complete with raging sinus infection and Breathe Right strip. Keeping it real, folks.)